Sunday, May 19, 2013

This week I'm grateful for...

so many things ...

#1 I now have cowgirl boots. Yes. I do. ($3 at the thrift store) I would show you a picture, but it's on my phone and I haven't the energy to get the cord. If you are lucky you might get to see them later. They are awesome. And totally legit. I wore them to church today and felt like I fit in. Today I was a Wyomingite. For real.
I got the energy. Here is me looking sad (why?), my boots (!!!!), and my Mother's Day orchid (!!!!)

#2 THUNDERSTORMS!!!!! And a lot of rain which is awesome for this high desert. The days started out sunny and warm this week and by 1 or 2 in the afternoon the wind was moving and the rain was coming and the thunder was rolling.

#3 So much green! And flowering trees!

#4 All my running and training for this stupid half marathon is producing some great things in me:
      *sanity
      *endurance (9 miles today!)
      *runner's legs!
      * and not so great, runner's feet. My poor flip flop loving toes are getting BEAT UP. Poor toes.

#5 New friends.

AND

#6 BBQs!! We were invited to a small bbq that happened to be when Brad was off and we were invited with enough notice that we could talk about and then actually go! It was so fun to hang out in someone else's backyard while the kids ran around crazy and have a small enough group that we could actually talk with everyone there, who we didn't really know before last night.

#7 I'm tentative to say this, BUT I think Sis is getting the hang off the 'no paci' thing. HOORAY!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment